Notices

Newbie today i start my diet to loose 60lbs

Old 01-22-2010, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Newbie today i start my diet to loose 60lbs

Hi

I'm a 22 year old who's just tired of feeling unatractive. I 've lost the weight once but after going threw depression i've gained it back. I've gotten a diet and a good routine that i'm willing to share but im also looking for a friend to chat with and get tips and give each other motivation.

Good luck to everyone who is working to getting healthy and happy

Stephanie
Old 01-23-2010, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Stephanie,

I'm new and also have about 60 to lose. I have already lost 35, and I'm so excited about that, but it has definitely slowed down since I started. I think I have hit the plateau.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and welcome. I am looking for a friend on here, and someone to keep my lazy butt motivated! I don't know about you, but I know I don't have much of a support system in my life, so anything helps.

Good luck, I know you'll do great!

Alyssa
Old 01-23-2010, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Hey !

Yeah i know what you mean about the support. i havent lost anything yet but thats awsome 35lbs ! Congrats ! Anytime you need support msg me. i'm gonna need the same. i bought wii fit "it tells me im obeses but honestly im not that big" that how im gonna keep track of loosing weight and i bought an eliptical to exercise. Tell me about your diet and how long you've been on it ?

Me started yesterday
im on a 3 meal 2 snack but my meals are very strick!!!

pretty much egg whites LOTS of veggies, Chicken, Fish, almonds lol ! but im determined to be the weight i was before!

And thank you you've done amazing ! 35lbs.

Have a great weekend hope tohear from you soon !

Stephanie
Old 01-23-2010, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

I too am new to this site and am looking for a weight loss buddie, I have about 80lbs i wanna lose. It is hard becasue it is something only you can do for yourself but it sure is nice to have support along the way. Best wishes ladies!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

i so feel u i know what u mean im 25 an have been fat since i was like 4 or 5 its not cute being this big i just hope i can stick to it be concious of what i eat and finally excersize, i hope i can get a tred or step or bike... something! theres always something someone wants to get rid of i seen one for 25 $ i hope i can snatch that up
Old 01-23-2010, 02:30 PM
FitDay Member

yea im not motivated either i used to go to curves with a couple friends but they stopped going and so did i..... it was too expensive n e ways i have a real tight budget....
Old 01-23-2010, 03:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sunni4lyf
yea im not motivated either i used to go to curves with a couple friends but they stopped going and so did i..... it was too expensive n e ways i have a real tight budget....
I also went to curves and after a while get gets boring, plus mostly everyone there was old. I am going to purchase the wii fit plus and see what that does for me. I am not big into exercise so I have to make it fun. LOL Best of luck to you!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

i'm so excited, we've got a whole little group going on now!
i've never been to Curves but there is one close to my apartment. i always have a hard time working out in places because of my schedule. i work full time, go to school part time and i have a daughter that is always with me. no where around here has a daycare with their gym. i'm pretty much limited to things i can do with her or things i can do at home. i just bought the Dancing with the Stars cardio dance dvd, i'm pretty excited about it. i also get the fit channel on my satellite dish so i've been watching that alot.

stephanie- i work with a girl who has the wii fit and she LOVES it. she keeps buying all these different accessories for it, she said it keeps her motivated pretty well. i'm definitely trying to keep my good work up but its getting ridiculous. but instead of weighing myself, i started measuring again, which has helped me stay focused. i never really believe that muscle weighs more than fat blah blah blah, but even though i haven't lost a pound in a month, i've lost about 7 inches so thats awesome to know.
i know what you mean about not thinking you're that big. i always just considered myself a curvy girl, not ''obese'' ya know. i'm 5' 8'' and i was blessed with a pretty large chest so even though i weighed too much, i don't think it showed as much because of my frame. i don't know, i could just be making excuses lol.

sunni4lyf- i know exactly what you talking about being overweight since 4 or 5! i never knew i was ''the little chubby cute kid'' until my mom told be a couple years ago. whenever i saw pictures, i just thought i was healthy looking, not chubby! i couldn't believe it! but of course, thats my support system right there lol. i will say i definitely didn't feel cute before losing the 35lbs but i'm starting to feel a little better, not where i would like, but better and for me thats a start!

babs7119- i'm the same way with exercise, it has to be fun or i won't do it at all! i'm looking forward to my dancing with the stars workout today, i'll let you know. i don't know if you like to dance or anything like that, but i've noticed those are the workouts i do best with. although, if i had my way, cardio would be at a dance club, with cute guys, and drinks lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, i'm going to spend the day with my family and listen to them pick apart what i'm eating and why i'm not eating more and blah blah blah, yeah not looking forward to it!

Alyssa
Old 01-26-2010, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Smile A fresh start!

I am new to this site. I am hoping to lose 40-45 pounds! I have been struggling for some time but realize its time to be happy with myself again. I look forward to hearing and sharing stories. I have the Wii and it is great and it does work!
Stacey
Old 01-26-2010, 12:31 PM
FitDay Member

Smile dkysnst

I am also new to this site! I have about 65lbs to lose I am having a real hard time getting myself motivated I lost a real close friend this last year and have gained about 20 lbs been a real tough year. I am a lifetime member of Weigh Watchers but leave home for the winter and have moved to a small town where meeting are not available. I just need someone to help me feel like I am not in this by myself. I do have the literature from WW so at least I can kind of follow it to some extent. Just need an online BUDDY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.