View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
camp21
FitDay Member

Default hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am 31 years old i weigh 300 pounds was once 296 was able to jog at tht time was squattin in gym hurt my knee, to much weight on my back. so, my cardio stopped cause my knee hurt when i tried to jog. since this time i had got down to 223 but with my knee hurting . i stopped everything and ballooned back up to 300 . recently married to a beautiful woman which is 21 gorgeous how she loves me with my body i will never know. she is wanting to loose about 25 lbs too. i told her i needed help she found this diet called the ketogenic diet. well i have cut out all carbs occasional teaspoon of sugar in morning coffee or 1 glass sweet tea a day . i am eating around 1800 to 2000 calories and walkin 3 to 5 times a week.i am gettin 100 or more grams of protein a day been feelin tired ,bad headaches, and super thirsty.... all these are signs of ketosis.... guess i am just wanting to know if i am doing this right? told my wife i think protein powder would help keep calories down while helpin helpin me get right amount of. any help is greatly appreciated.
camp21 is offline   Reply With Quote