View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
FitDay Member

OH I totally agree too. I am loosing so slowly compared to others. But It is working and my non diet is really not hard to do. I am comfortable with what I am eating. I do not deprive myself at all. Except instead of eating a huge slice of pie I eat a tiny sliver. Slowly............. Savor every bite one cherry at a time. LOL I am not having to cook special things for myself or husband . He is not on a diet. We have always eaten mostly home cooked foods. I made lasagna last week but it was my home version and really not all that bad. I used very little cheese and low fat cottage cheese. And it was delicious.

Fit day accountability is a good thing. Some times I will just check to see what it will cost me in calories fat carbs verses nutrition before eating something and that helps me to make better choices too. I am really happy I came across this site. I wish the weight loss were faster but this way I am pretty sure it will be gone for sure as there is no diet to ever go off of. I am not really dieting I am just being more aware of what I am eating.

Also some one told me about switching it up with higher and lower calorie days. I do think that helps. The weight is coming off a little faster now. So I will take what I get and be really happy for it.

Join July 2009
Weight lost 21 pounds. Starting to do the happy dance. Slow but sure wins the race.
missmaggieelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote