View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
KimmyRocks
FitDay Member

Default 10 - gettin' ziggy with it

Yesterday could have gone better. I didn't make the best choices. I skipped lunch - for no reason other than getting busy learning a new website and being crabby - then dragged arse through my step workout.

It was brutal. I was outta gas before I even started, so I kept watching the clock and saying okay... 20 more minutes... 19 more minutes.... 18 more minutes... maybe I could quit now... you get the idea. I gave up a little early and did 20 minutes of easy walking on the treadmill to try and put my head on straight.

I didn't eat afterward either, so I was ravenous by the time they seated us at the very busy Italian place that we went for dinner. I ate less than half of my eggplant parm and angel hair, but then 1 1/2 hours later - at home - polished off the rest.

The pasta wasn't even that good. That's what bugs me.

I'm going to make sure I'm fed and fueled, but I'm going easy on the calories today - need to zig from yesterday's zag - if you hear what I'm sayin.

It was tough to get through the stress of meeting dad's new "lady friend" without a cigarette either before or after. That's one of the reasons I was in a foul mood yesterday.

Stress starving followed by stress eating? Neither is something I want to do. But at least I didn't light up. (Silver lining?)

Must get ziggy and leave yesterday behind: 81 days and 57 workouts to go.

Edit for change of plans: I was planning a weight training day for today, but my body is saying REST. So - that's what I'll give it. I'll just switch. No prob. 58 workouts to go.

Last edited by KimmyRocks; 01-28-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: change
KimmyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote