Notices

Head full of bad vibes!

Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Head full of bad vibes!

I am struggling but I know its in my head!!! Trouble is the stuff in my head is pretty strong

I had a bad day diet wise yesterday, and today I have found it really difficult and I need something to wear for a wedding, and all the things I like don't fit - or look hideous! and all the things that fit I hate!! HELP!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by elljak
I am struggling but I know its in my head!!! Trouble is the stuff in my head is pretty strong

I had a bad day diet wise yesterday, and today I have found it really difficult and I need something to wear for a wedding, and all the things I like don't fit - or look hideous! and all the things that fit I hate!! HELP!!!!!!
You hang in there and use one of my great sayings:
It's mind over matter you don't mind it doesn't matter.

It will get better and then you know you will feel better knowing that you going to look great in your new dress.
Keep your chin up
Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

i find writing in the journal of helps when i have a head full of bad vibes & posting on here helps to just get it out in the open. you are strong you can do this
Old 08-24-2010, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hold your head up and be proud. Ain't nothing but a stepping stone get right back on track.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:31 AM
FitDay Member

I hear you with those bad vibes (and with the bad eating). I didn't just have a bad day though...my entire last week was awful. There were days that I ate right up till the time I went to bed. And last Friday I ate and ate and ate...the only reason I stopped is because I had to leave my house. I've just siad "it's ok, don't judge too harshly, and resolve to do better this week." Restricting and punishing myself with food or intense exercise doesn't help me...I just need to get back into my routine and find distractions. Go for a walk, curl up with a good book, do some yoga. Just try to clear your mind and get it off the idea of food.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 AM
FitDay Member

Hey,
Everyone here can identify with you.It's not uncommon. A bad day is no reason to give up hope.
Re-group and get back at it .One day at a time.Read my quote. It's so true.
This is not easy, but it's dam well worth it
Old 08-25-2010, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

I come from 4 days of vacation, which became 4 days of free-feeding, dessert included :-( But the important thing is to go back and keep writing here as well as keep writing your foods in fitday.
If for this wedding you won't feel 100% satisfied with how you look, if you work hard you will look gorgeous for the next occasion... It's just a matter of time!
Hang in there!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

It takes time. No matter what any infomercial says it is frikkin hard at first. It gets easier believe me. I read everything I can daily on the subject and try to educate myself on action and reaction. I weigh a couple times a week and am only planning on 1-2 lbs per week accual "weight" loss. I dont get discouraged if the scale doesnt cooperate.

I like beer and always leave room for 2-3 55 calorie Bud selects at night if I drink them fine if not I eat a protien bar a couple hours after dinner. No pressure no guilt just a little leeway for me to make a good decision. Everything else up to that point is set in stone when I begin my day. The food I log is the only food available to me during the day at work. No way to cheat.
I do my cardio in the morning and my weights at night right after work so I dont have time to hit the pantry. If I am starving before gym in afternoon I grab a slice of turkey and a handful of grapes or berries and eat them on the way out the door to the gym.
When I get home from weights I have a whey protien shake, shower and start my dinner to be eaten in about an hour ( pre weighed and pre-determined)
The gym and the shakes get me through my dangerous time when I have my bad thoughts and am inclined to overeat.

keep busy educating yourself and practicing good habits. Quit thinking about being hungry think about how you feel. Lose 10 lbs of fat and see what a possitive response you get from the people around youthen suck it up continue forward and go for the next ten pounds of accumulated fat.

When you get to that point you should have learned what made you fat and how to prevent it.
Have a clue what you are doing that is getting you where you wanyt to be and figure it is a lifelong commitment not something to dabble in.

Good luck and suck it up you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by elljak

we all have our bad days from time to time.. dont think of it as a failure.. jump right back into your diet.. maybe allow yourself some of the things you crave in moderation.. i like candy alot, so i get the sugar free kind and freeze it.. also try frozen grapes..

what kind of stores are you going to? i dont bother going into stores that i know wont have my size.. there are plenty of places with good styles and bigger sizes. what size are you?
Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by snafuken
Hey,
Everyone here can identify with you.It's not uncommon. A bad day is no reason to give up hope.
Re-group and get back at it .One day at a time.Read my quote. It's so true.
This is not easy, but it's dam well worth it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.