Community
Notices

Just for men?

Old 08-24-2010, 08:09 PM
FitDay Member

Default Just for men?

Hi All

I recently joined FitDay as I'm constantly looking for tips that could help me loose the weight for good.
Some time ago I found a great website(I don't think I can name it here ), with loads of info on nutrition, weight loss and fitness, recipes, etc.
The only problem is the website is for men.

So my question is: can I use the information from this site? I don't suppose women are so different from men and except for the amount of calories it should be ok.
Or am I completely wrong?
Old 08-25-2010, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

Without seeing the website it's hard to judge if it is a good one or not Feel free to post other websites here. I don't think there are any problems with sharing that information, as people have posted about sparkpeople.com here. Plus, the worst thing that could happen is if they take down your post. No biggie.

In general, if the information on the other website is valid, then I see no reason why you couldn't just tailor the info to fit your needs...
Old 08-25-2010, 05:12 AM
FitDay Member

The website is Men's Health ^^

Last edited by Deianir; 08-25-2010 at 05:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:45 AM
FitDay Member

Men's Health does a good job with their series "Eat this, not that!" Some of my favorites were let go once I saw what I could be having for less calories.

Being a family man, I don't appreciate the magazine's emphasis on getting laid.

Dave
Old 08-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Do whatever works. I think we can all acknowledge that FitDay doesn't have everything; many if not most of us use info from other sites to augment what we have here. Whatever you will do is the one to do...one site, a hybrid...do what helps.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:15 PM
FitDay Member

Amzing