Notices

Yet Another Newbie :-P

Old 08-23-2010, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Yet Another Newbie :-P

Yup. I started yesterday and I'm feeling really motivated at the moment. Unfortunately I know this feeling will fade. I'm hoping to find a few friends to add to work as a support group.

Some info about me. I'm 26. I'm newly married- 1st anniversary is in 4 weeks. I have a 4 year old daughter- though not biologically- and I had a miscarriage earlier this year that has put my weight back about 10 pounds. I used to be a dancer until I injured my back. I'm fine now YAY! My initial weight loss goal is to lose 15 pounds by my birthday- November 23!

Anyone who wants to get to know me and share positive words and inspiration along with some random kookiness along the way then let me know!

Fun tidbit- on my walk yesterday I got attacked by a 7 month old soaking wet black lab who wanted to make out and then got chased by a killer dragonfly all the way up a .4 mile long 5% incline. Can't wait to see what happens today...
Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

welcome. there's a 5 - 15 lb thread here that's a great place to be love the tidbit about the black lab pup they are such fun dogs. as far as the dragonfly goes they are GREAT WONDERFUL beings they eat misquitoes (sp) i love them...lol.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:25 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Welcome Lipstickapples

I can tell right away your going to fit right in here. Lov'n your attitude already. Those killer dragonflys can be quite a problem! Most of us agree that between the logging food and activities and the forums Fitday will give you a hugh prop in maintaining your motivation.

I'll be looking forward to future posts!

Pam
Old 08-23-2010, 05:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Awww

Stacey, Pam,
You ladies are so sweet. I actually had to ditch my walk today. I had to go rescue my brother from his first day of college during my "Personal Hour". Grrr.

Guess that means double duty tomorrow. Gotta find a new route too because the neighbor has a jasmine bush in bloom that is going to kill me. Totally allergic to jasmine.

Stacey I love dragonflies. I always have. This particular one had an evil stick up its behind though and kept zipping me on the neck. I don't think those were love nibbles. LOL