Thread: Water journal
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
doggiesnot
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virge randall View Post
Hi, this is a great site. My gym has this thing where you can post your current weight and your daily/weekly rate. It's a little too public for me, but I was wondering if there was a way to post our screen name and our weight day by day with a running tally of how many net pounds gained or lost each day. I like this idea because the notion of putting my weight out there publicly might keep me more honest and also because it would be a neat idea for people to see how many pounds everyone on fitday lost (or gained) each day.
Yes! You can make your profile public, and weight is one of the items you can make public or private.

You can click on "Profile" and then "Public Settings Page". I don't see how to add friends, however.

My public profile is here:
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ner=doggiesnot
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an expert in nutrition, fitness, or exercise. Any advice given is only meant to be helpful based on what information I've gathered, and should not replace any medical treatment or any other true advice you may get from another source. Take it with a grain of salt, and then log that in your Foods tab!