View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
alisonrae24
FitDay Member

Default Cant be too sure, too soon to tell.

Well, I would imagine that it would be reasonable to assume that I am dehydrated. However, I am drinking at least approx. 12 cups of water a day (my 1 liter sigg and at least 3 glasses of my 2.5 cup glasses a day), I drink 4 cups of coffee in the morning and usually 3-4 cups of herbal tea through out the day. Do you still think I am dehydrated?

Even so, I have learned portion control at the very least! I feel healthy, in fact I feel great. I had four cups of coffee this morning, a foreman grilled perfect portion purdue chicken breast with two handfuls of red leaf lettuce for lunch, and just ate a grapefruit for snack. I have already had three of my 2.5 cup glasses (its 4:40pm here) and I plan on eating a foreman grilled white turkey breast patty and two handfuls of Romain lettuce for dinner. My even have an apple for an evening snack. Oh, and some tea.

So, I guess I will just have to keep everyone posted on my progress and I will let you know if the weight just comes right back after Phase 3.

Thanks for your concern.