Notices

Looking for an email Buddy or 2! :-)

Old 01-07-2010, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for an email Buddy or 2! :-)

Hey ladies!

I am 24 years old and needing to lose 30 lbs (goal by end of April). I would love to correspond with a "success buddy" each day via email to share how our day went (diet, workout, moods etc.) and for inspiration.

Let me know if anyone is interested!
This is day 7 of my journey, and It will be my first weigh in (wish me luck!)

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

Hi! I'm just 18, but I, too, would like to be approximately 30 lbs lighter by late April. And having email buddies is a fantastic idea! Let me know what you think, and yes, good luck with that first weigh-in~
Old 01-09-2010, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Do you have an e-mail buddy yet? I am older than you and need to lose 20 pounds by the end of April, or five pounds a month. I am starting today and would love to challenge/encourage a friend along the way! I really plan to change to exercise every day. My dream is to run 10K's again. I understand, too, if you already have a partner. Thanks. Soontobefit1776
Old 01-11-2010, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hey....

This is day 7 for me, and I have had successful week... I am 28, and I am looking to loose 30 lbs as well, I have said no later than June!!! My email is [email protected], would love to chat....

Have a great day!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Me too!

I would love to have a weight loss email buddy. I am 39 and trying to lose 30 pounds by my birthday (the big 40) in May. I can be reached at [email protected]. I am watching my calories and exercising.

Hope to hear from you!

Best,
L
Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
FitDay Member

i'm 20 and wanting to lose 50 pounds for my 21st birthday in May. i've already lost almost 10 pounds, but i am the kinda of person who needs support otherwise my attempt at dieting fails miserably. i would love anyone who is looking for a support buddy to contact me. My email is [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

I would love an email buddy! Im 29 and want to lose 40lbs by june! You can reach me @ [email protected]

Hope to hear from ya!

Debbie
Old 01-19-2010, 08:23 AM
FitDay Member

I am 41 yrs old, have 40-50 lbs to shed, get healthy for not only myself, but my family and would love some email/texting buddies.... you can reach me at [email protected]

We are a pretty active family - ride horses, rodeo, ride 4 wheelers. Trouble is since I;ve gained all this weight in the last 2 years I don't want to do any of that. Nothing fits and it's hard for me to get on my own horse, by myself! Super frustrating! I know I became LAZY over the winter 2008 and turned 40... bad eating habits are a huge part of the problem.

I have re-evaluated my diet getting rid of late night dinners, fried chicken/mashed tatos... that my husband makes (I'm not a cook.... he does most of it). I am eating fresh fruit/veggies, fat free dressings, lean meats - chicken/turkey/salmon. Lots of water.

Now, I am watching every bite that goes into my mouth and asking myself am I really hungry. I have all of the Biggest Loser books by Jillian Michaels. I have read and re-read them so that I can understand what I need to do.

In the old days, I'd just cut my calories drastically and lose weight - that was when I was a waitress, on the move all the time. Recently, the office job just isn't enough movement. Seem to get too tired to go after work and not a fan of going at 5 am!

I lost my job last month so now I have all day/evening to do this for myself.
We have a split level with 2 sets of stairs that I am up and down all day long. Household chores, dogs, horses to take care of. I love working out when I go.... the problem is I don't go often enough. My 11 yr old daughter even tries to get me to go and I put her off. WHY!!!??? I love the feeling I get after a good workout! WHY do I not go???

I think maybe if I had a DRILL SARGEANT to help push me.... my husband can't do that cuz I get mad at him...

So, if you want to, give me a holla!

Thanks for listening!

Deb
Old 01-20-2010, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hey all, I'm 38 year old looking to lose 21lbs by the end of March for my best friends wedding. Am finding it hard to get motivated on these dard Scottish nights, so would love to have an email buddy or 2 to share the load! - email address: [email protected]
Old 01-20-2010, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

I love the idea of an email buddy. Lord knows i need all the help I can get. I'm 30 years old and my current weight is 187 lbs. oh and i'm 5'5". I am wanting to lose 50 lbs by summer time. my email addy is [email protected]

I'm going to email the other on here and maybe we can make this our little circle of weight loss friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.