Notices

emailing food log to someone

Old 08-08-2010, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default emailing food log to someone

how do I email my food log to my doctor? Or otherwise, how can I print it to fax it to her? I wasn't sure how copy and paste would do. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:15 AM
FitDay Member

Smile re email

Originally Posted by gotpigs
how do I email my food log to my doctor? Or otherwise, how can I print it to fax it to her? I wasn't sure how copy and paste would do. Thanks!
I sent in a request on this too - but havent heard back from FitDay customer service. Let me know if you hear an answer. I willl add you to my contacts.
Thanks Carren
Old 08-09-2010, 12:45 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Are you using FitDay PC?

You can print out the days of your log that you would like to fax. I'm not currently at home, so I don't remember if there is the option to email it or not.

If you're using the online you could maybe just do screenshots of the days you want to show and email or fax those?
Old 08-10-2010, 02:33 PM
FitDay Member

Question

Originally Posted by Jennybeeb
Are you using FitDay PC?

You can print out the days of your log that you would like to fax. I'm not currently at home, so I don't remember if there is the option to email it or not.

If you're using the online you could maybe just do screenshots of the days you want to show and email or fax those?
I don't have the FitDay PC just the free online version. I have been contemplating getting the PC version - have you got lots of use out of it. Is it much different than the free version?