View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
bluebent
FitDay Member

Default good morning

Just checking in. Welcome vsabino! Congrats to you and sarah on your weight loss! I don't weigh myself for another couple of days. I don't know if I will have lost any/much weight in the past week as I've fallen off the food wagon a couple of times. If I haven't gained any I'll try and be satisfied with that.

I'm still pretty happy about having lost over 30 lbs in the four weeks after my baby was born. It was a big boost but I didn't have to work for it. Now the hard part begins - trying to lose all the weight I put on BEFORE getting pregnant!

I don't follow any particular diet as I've tried them all in the past and failed. In fact, the minute I tell myself (or anyone else) that I'm on a diet, I'm as good as doomed. I've also read every diet book out there . I've now given up on looking for a quick fix or a "cure". The remedy is not rocket science right? It's simply "eat better and move more". Not that this is always easy to do or else we would not be here. lol.

Anyway, I'm really hoping to reach my first 10 pound goal by sometime before the end of Sept.

You are both doing so well. Any tips??
bluebent is offline   Reply With Quote