Notices

Sushi

Old 07-15-2010, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sushi

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a good estimate for how many calories are in a california roll. I know it depends on how its made since some places use a ton of mayo whereas others use a little, but the fit day search only has sushi listed as with seafood/meat or veggie. Also some 'rolls' have 8 pieces versus 6. I've heard its around 250 calories for a 6 piece roll.
I also love yam tempura rolls but those are probably on the higher fat and calorie scale so I'm working on changing those for avacado rolls (can't bring myself to eat the cucumber rolls - they're too plain).

Thanks
Old 08-03-2010, 08:53 AM
FitDay Member

I also had the same question. I found a website that lists calorie details...

The Sushi FAQ - Sushi Calories and Nutritional Information

Enjoy!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 AM
FitDay Member

I LOVE sushi!!!! The above website seems pretty accurate. My rule of thumb is to just STAY AWAY from the tempura rolls. Yes, the're yummy, but just not worth the extra calories.

Another rule of thumb I use at restaurants, on average one piece of sushi is roughly 40 calories.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

I want to find a company that specializes in unique and creative presentation of sushi at parties. Maybe you've heard about some interesting services that can offer something special for such an event?
Old 03-06-2024, 10:49 PM
FitDay Member

Of course, there is an amazing service called Nyotaimori Naked Sush that specializes in unique and creative sushi presentations at parties. They don’t just prepare delicious rolls, but create real works of art from sushi, impressive not only in taste but also in appearance. Their team of talented chefs and designers will create a unique menu based on your wishes and the theme of the event, ensuring that every guest is delighted.