Notices

Hello New and have questions

Old 07-22-2010, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello New and have questions

Hi All,
I am not new to dieting; however I am new to this site, and I am so glad that it is here. I am trying to track my daily caloric intake, and I started this yesterday, but when I came back in this morning it had all of the same food in the food chart so I changed it and now I can't find my chart from yesterday. Am I doing something wrong? AM I wrong to assume that this saves our entries daily? ANy help wold be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

I have had this happen when I entered food late at night. The Fitday calendar has already switched to the next day. So all the entries get assigned to the wrong day. Just re-enter the food for yesterday. I have tried to be careful and watch the dates before I make the entries now. Welcome and good luck on your journey!
Old 07-22-2010, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Ahhh that explains it!!! I entered it late at night. Ok I will re-enter it ah well not at least I know.

Hey just looked at your stats and CONGRATS on reaching your goal!!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:19 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you, I post my stat to keep me accountable. I recommend everyone do the same.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:45 AM
FitDay Member

yeah i couldn't get into the forums last night. Will work on that though
Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Somewhere under your user cp (I think) you can change your clock to your local time zone. I had this issue way back because it wasn't set right and my day was rolling over around 2 pm.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

I've noticed that the time zone thing doesn't work. At least not for me. Mine is set to my local time (Pacific), but it still changes to the next day at about 9 pm.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

How do you post your start weight et cetera at the bottom of your replies? Is there something like an automatic signature?
Old 08-03-2010, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vsabino
How do you post your start weight et cetera at the bottom of your replies? Is there something like an automatic signature?
I think I answered this from another thread but in case you view this one first:
Near the top of the page in the blue bar find the 'Quick Links' drop down. Click it and choose 'Edit Signature'. I don't think it will fill anything for you automatically so if you want to post current weight you will have to update it each time your weight changes.