Notices

Public Fitday Logs

Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Public Fitday Logs

If this is in the wrong place, I am sure someone can move it to the right one. This will keep me (and maybe some others honest too).

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...llegefbfan8898
Old 07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default New to the forums

I just discovered the forums on this site. I think the public option is great. It keeps me honest and I can see others and how they are achieving their goals.
Coco62

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...l?Owner=coco62
Old 07-22-2010, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Cool...here's mine-
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...tml?Owner=sw07
Old 07-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sw07
sw07, I've looked at your journal before b/c you've posted it before in the past. I have a couple questions, what are your goals and how much did it cost to get the hydrostatic testing? I thought about getting it done. It's crazy that the numbers vary so much between the online calculator and the hydrostatic testing. I'm about to start cutting and would realy like to get "dunked" to see my real #'s.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
sw07, I've looked at your journal before b/c you've posted it before in the past. I have a couple questions, what are your goals and how much did it cost to get the hydrostatic testing? I thought about getting it done. It's crazy that the numbers vary so much between the online calculator and the hydrostatic testing. I'm about to start cutting and would realy like to get "dunked" to see my real #'s.
My "goal" is to keep my weight between 155-160lbs and 10% body fat-I've slipped off the wagon and have been in the low 160's for the past week. I'll attribute that to the hot weather and giving in to more than one beer per day..

I reached my ultimate goal earlier this year of becoming 'officially healthy' and sticking to it .
My doctor is still kinda tripping that I was able to get consistent blood test results regarding my cholesterol LDL/ HDL Ratio at ' below average risk' and glucose levels being in the non-diabetic range for the last 5 tests and I test quarterly.

She keeps asking me if I'm taking anything...wtf? You really can't cheat the blood tests...the only supplements I take is fish oil daily and a centrum silver once a week and a protein shake every other day.
She now wants me to do a 'stress test' next year to check the condition of my heart for any coronary blockage....I think she just wants to see me running on the tred-mill with my shirt off.......LOL

As for being "dunked" to get the real body fat #'s, it cost $49 and $39 to re-test in 3 months. Piece of cake,only took maybe 15 minutes and I did it during my lunch hour, but well worth the cost.
It also gave me my resting metabolic rate, which I plugged that number into my Fitday to make things more 'accurate'.....

Last edited by sw07; 07-22-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Clarifying of information
Old 07-22-2010, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

I didn't know how you could view public journals-I added mine to my signature.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

thanks sw for the information. I recently had to take a stress test myself, the ladies at the office did make a couple comments.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

sw07, I can't tell from how it's written, but is there supposed to be a link between "above average" levels and coronary blockage? When you say "above average," do you mean higher than average numerically, or above average in terms of being very good numbers?
Old 07-22-2010, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
sw07, I can't tell from how it's written, but is there supposed to be a link between "above average" levels and coronary blockage? When you say "above average," do you mean higher than average numerically, or above average in terms of being very good numbers?
No link, and my test results just said above average. I'll look it over later tonight to clarify
*Edit* I had it all wrong and edited my original post-sorry.

Last edited by sw07; 07-22-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

How do you add a signature? Please help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.