View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
haarvik
FitDay Member

Default What am I doing wrong?

I have started a regimen and entering my 5th week. I dropped my caloric intake to about 1400/day on average. I spend 30-40 minutes each morning working out. Initially I lost 7 pounds, but I keep bouncing with 2 pounds now. I will lose it and then 2 days later it is back. I switched from "white foods" to wheat (including pasta). I eat a breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat toast and 8oz of 1% milk. I drink 3 cups of black coffee. I have a banana at about 9:00am and then a lunch of about 400 calories. I drink 2 16.9oz bottles of 5 calorie Crystal Light throughout the day. About 3pm I have an apple. Dinner is restricted to 600 calories or less. A small snack around 9 pm of either light popcorn or a handful of almonds or an orange. I drink 12 oz of 1% milk with dinner. I usually have water or another Crystal light with snack.

My wife is following the same routine, except she eats salad for lunch(no dressing) and she has lost maybe 3 pounds. Neither one of us can figure out why we aren't losing anything. We are both getting frustrated at not seeing results. Any ideas or tips appreciated!
haarvik is offline   Reply With Quote