Notices

Questions about FitdayPC

Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Questions about FitdayPC

For those of you that use FitDay PC, I have a couple of questions:

First, can I install it on multiple PC's? (I will be getting a new computer in a few months, and I would like to be able to install Fitday PC on it and transfer my files over if I buy the software now)

Second, can more than one person use it? (Eg, can I set up a profile for both myself and my wife?)

Thank you.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wcsain
For those of you that use FitDay PC, I have a couple of questions:

First, can I install it on multiple PC's? (I will be getting a new computer in a few months, and I would like to be able to install Fitday PC on it and transfer my files over if I buy the software now)

Second, can more than one person use it? (Eg, can I set up a profile for both myself and my wife?)

Thank you.
You can have it on 2 different computers. You would have to copy/paste/transfer the saved files (.fdy) from your hard drive to the new computer...Not a problem to have a 2nd user on it
Old 04-28-2010, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

i don't understand why when you're making a custom food it won't let you edit the serving or amount of serving, ie. 1 cup? Also i've had to create a ton of foods that i'm eating and can't find in any of the search fields, very time consuming
Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

I agree completely, would like to have the ability so specify the serving size by measurement on my custom foods. I am also having a horrible time finding simple foods in the food search. Today searched for applesauce and the list it returned included everything but plain old applesauce!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

FitDay PC has the ability to change the serving size.

The online version does not - you basically need to save what the serving size is in the title of your custom food....Or you could purchase FitDay PC and it will allow you to select other serving sizes (cups, ounces, grams, etc.)