View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pixie5477
FitDay Member

Wow... I should probably keep my mouth shut, but I think everyone is being a little harsh on littlegreenone... First of all, I was on the carb diet for 9 months and it affected my memory and learning processes for a long time after I quit. I'm not saying that would happen to everyone, but it happened to me.

Secondly, I believe that each person has different nutrition and diet needs. There is not one single way to do this correctly. We have to follow our instincts, see what works best with our OWN body.

Third... This is simply a forum. Ideas are shared and each and every individual has the responsibility to interpret what they read and reasearch the facts. Never believe everything you read. That's ridiculous. Especially when it comes to your own body. Everyone is different.

Personally, I have enjoyed hearing different viewpoints and suggestions. I do my research ane experiment to see what works for me. In the end, my diet / lifestyle is a mix and match of many different suggestions and ideas.

Journey Began on 6-3-2010
Pounds Lost: 25

08-14-10 5K 47:30
08-28-10 5K 18:12
10-09-10 6K 62:39
Pixie5477 is offline   Reply With Quote