View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
midwestj
FitDay Member

First of to say Americans are fat because they eat too many whole grains that break down into sugar is silly. I don't think anyone out there is getting fat off rye bread and oatmeal. Secondly all food that is not protein, or fat, breaks down to sugar or indigestible cellulose, so tell us to avoid grains because they break down into sugar is also silly.

Zorba we get it that you are a fanatic of mark's daily apple, but you need to take a step off your soap box and stop talking down to the members here. Many members here have achieved REAL DOCUMENTED weight loss, using many different methods, to go around telling them they are wrong and only your method is right, is more than a little conceded.

You should try being more polite. Suggestions are helpful and encouragement is even better, but when I read most of your posts I dislike the mood. I think the way you post your messages is very unbecoming of fitday. If you are going to continue to preach mark's daily apple up and down these boards how about you start off by making your log public, and document your weight loss for us.

It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. ~Muhammad Ali

You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. ~Charles C. Noble
July 6th 2010: 225 lbs, 24% body fat
Nov 30th 2010: 181 lbs, 12% body fat
Dec 28th 2010: 177 lbs, 11% bf
Total weight loss 48 lbs.
midwestj is offline   Reply With Quote