Originally Posted by showmenow
Hello cheekbones- goodbye double chin!! You started my day off right with that.
Way to go!
I can't wait to say goodye to my chins
Seriously, the difference your weight loss has made to your face is amazing!
Originally Posted by kathietaylor
Oh, this thread is a great idea! I have notice my double chin is much smaller and my face doesn't look swollen anymore...I suspect drinking the water has helped with that!
I always had quite a small face, well at 5'2 I had a small frame. I can't believe how big I have gotten ad my face in those Christmas pics horrified me! I have saved them to my PC so if I ever feel like falling off the wagon I can look at them and they will remind me! So far so good though, I am actually enjoying what I am eating and heven't been tempted yet
Originally Posted by mfagerstrom
Nice job on the weight loss so far. Keep it up!
During my "journey" I've come across quite a few nice little milestones that I've enjoyed hitting.
* After suffering with heartburn for over two years... I was amazed to see that it went completely away after I dipped under 300 lbs.
* Also after going below 300 or so, I no longer got pains in my calves from just walking around.
* When clothes become too baggy
* Fitting into a lower size
* This is a huge one... when the clothes from my closet that had been too small for years finally became too big.
* Lost my double chin (finally decided to shave my beard, there's nothing there to hide anymore)
* Having to buckle my belt one notch tighter... then having to buy a new belt and having to keep buckling that one another notch tighter.
* Kind of a weird one, but it made me happy... being able to touch my big toe to my nose w/ both feet... Losing weight has increased my flexibility.
* On that same note, being able to sit comfortably "Indian-style" with crossed legs.
I'm sure there's more, but there has been plenty of results that have kept me motivated along the way!
Again, the difference to your face is absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting your milestones. People like you and showmenow and your successes are also very motivational for me, I look at your achievements and KNOW it can be done!
I met my sister for coffee yesterday and she commented on my face as well, she asked right away if I had lost weight since the last time I saw her a couple of weeks ago. So my second little victory is that people are actually noticing