Notices

New Guy Here...

Old 07-20-2010, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Guy Here...

I have been on and off of here for the last couple of years. Never knew there was a forum/message board. I am a message board fiend also.

I am male, 34 years old, 5 ft. 8 in., I weigh 240 pounds (I was 245 a month ago). I am making the change this time and sticking with it. I participate in one other health/fitness message board, and hopefully these will help motivate me.

Does anyone make their fiday logs public? I do, but didn't notice if others did or not.

Thanks for having me.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:12 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

I've been here off and on in the past, but really sticking with it this time

I haven't quite figured out how to view other people's logs... can you view food logs or just activity, etc? Where did you go to find that
Also, welcome
Old 07-20-2010, 12:18 PM
FitDay Member

The person that has the account has to make his/her log public. It can be done under profile. I believe it is at the bottom of the page. It allows you to make public whatever you want.

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by collegefbfan8898
The person that has the account has to make his/her log public. It can be done under profile. I believe it is at the bottom of the page. It allows you to make public whatever you want.

Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome! I've also made my logs public but I still don't know how to view others like yours?
Old 07-20-2010, 04:30 PM
FitDay Member

The person that has the log has to place a link in his/her signature. Or a thread could be made just for this purpose and people could post their links there. When you make the log public, it provides the link address.

Thanks.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by collegefbfan8898
The person that has the log has to place a link in his/her signature. Or a thread could be made just for this purpose and people could post their links there. When you make the log public, it provides the link address.

Thanks.
Welcome and good luck

I added my public profile to my signature, never knew that option was that and hadn't paid much attention to it before. Another way to keep you accountable
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

if someones log is not private, they don't actually have to place a link for you to find their log. You just go to your public settings page, and at the very top there is a box called "find a member". type in their name and search. if they have a public log, it will pop up
Old 07-21-2010, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks.