View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
JenniferAld
FitDay Member

Shell, YAY for getting on the treadmill... and hey, if u didn't lose this week.. that's okay! As long as you didn't gain... it's awesome!

Today is Johnnies and my cheat meal day... and I am terrified. We promised each other that we would only have ONE cheat meal a week (which has helped both of us not give up this week at all.... when one wanted to give up we would remind each other that we only had to wait till saturday!). Our cheat meal this week is Pizza. We both love pizza and we would have it two to three times weekly before... and we would always order two large pizza's and save the left overs. Now? We're gonna order one medium pizza and throw the left overs.

I guess my thing is- I don't wanna eat pizza and then break my diet all together... ya' know? Like eat this pizza- like it to much- and then go crazy... as I've done EVERY other time I've tried to lose weight. Any advice?

P.S. I am being careful of what I am eating for everything else today. I'm not starving myself by any means but like... for Breakfast I had A piece of chicken... lunch is pizza, and dinner is gonna be all fresh veggies... to hopefully help with the calorie count in the pizza.
2/18/2009 - 200

Last edited by JenniferAld; 01-23-2010 at 07:02 PM.
JenniferAld is offline   Reply With Quote