Thread: Atkins
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:12 AM   #158 (permalink)
Primal-Lioness
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgibson494 View Post
I don't mind blunt, blunt is good. I went out, got the book, and have doing induction for several days. My low calorie ways worked, sorta, but I was always hungry...
After reading the book I now know sooo much more. My family has a history of heart disease and diabetes. The men get heart problems, the woman diabetes. And this seems like the best kind of choice for me, all the benefits of changing to this lifestyle is astounding. And the best part? I haven't craved anything at all yet. I'll think about it, yes, go 'That is tasty...' but then easily banish the thought.
It also really isn't that hard, and induction is the most strictest part! The only problem I have had, and I'm working to correct it, is actuallly eating enough carbs and calories.

I think now that I am educated on this lifestyle change, how it works, why it works, what it does to you, how it benefits you...I want to do it. When I made that post mere days ago, I still didn't know anything about it. But now that I do, it is the best option for me I believe.

Plus, losing 8 pounds in four days? Sweet! Lol.

Thank you so much for your reponse!
Your quite welcome!!! Hopefully we can support each other on this journey!!!
Primal-Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote