Notices

Anyone on here doing p90x??

Old 01-04-2010, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default Anyone on here doing p90x??

I'm on day 4 of my p90x program, and I think i'm gonna track my progress with fitday, anyone else doing this? hoping for a diet buddy to swap occassional messages with.
-Sha
Old 01-04-2010, 05:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default what's a p90x program?

?
Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM
FitDay Member

Hey there. I'm actually doing Shaun T's Insanity program (also by beach body). I was looking for someone who was doing Insanity to buddy with. I'am just coming off of lifting ( body pump/Les Mills) and needed to switch things up a bit and jump start my metabolisim. So now I lift very light and 2 days a week and do 6 days a week of HIIT/Plyometrics to lean out. I really like Fitday. I log my daily Insanity in the activity log. How is P90X going so far for you? Although you are doing a different program, I wouldn't mind swapping meal plan info with you, for me it is encouraging.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:36 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by aedurkee
?

Edited by admin

Last edited by ibobi; 12-12-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

I recently finished my 1st round (90 days) of P90x, and started another. I haven't logged my workouts into fitday but that would probably help.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default p90x

Wow good for you. It's a challenge for me to get past 3 consec days of 90x. You have good results?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dramaphoto
I'm on day 4 of my p90x program, and I think i'm gonna track my progress with fitday, anyone else doing this? hoping for a diet buddy to swap occassional messages with.
-Sha
I'm amazed at how much food the p90x nutrition plan says I can have. I''m almost scared to eat soo much. You see those oatmeal pancakes? I love oatmeal and pancakes! It seems I don't eat enough. I'm looking foward to following the eating plan, even if I can't get the p90-x work-outs in consec at home. My workouts at the gym are close to the same intenisity.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

I will be starting up the regular old-school Power90 DVDs today. I highly doubt I will go through the whole nutritional program that goes with it since I've been doing well with it so far.

I've been tempted by P90x, but I already have the older DVDs I don't use, I'm probably not going to buy another new workout series.

Are you guys using the resistant bands or weights? I've have 5, 10, and 15lb weights, and will be picking up 20lb soon, but I've been thinking of getting bands instead. Which do you use. and do you like them?
Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Smile P90x

Yes I'm doing P90x. I am at the end of week 1 of round 2. I have finished 2 rounds of Power 90 previous to that. I have had good success. I have lost 90 lbs between exercise and monitoring what I eat. I follow Michi's ladder, eating from mostly the top 2 tiers. I started this venture on Feb 2 2009 so it hasn't been quite a year yet. If you have any questions I maybe able to help or direct you where you can get help.

Originally Posted by dramaphoto
-Sha
Old 01-11-2010, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by shadog1962
Yes I'm doing P90x. I am at the end of week 1 of round 2. I have finished 2 rounds of Power 90 previous to that. I have had good success. I have lost 90 lbs between exercise and monitoring what I eat. I follow Michi's ladder, eating from mostly the top 2 tiers. I started this venture on Feb 2 2009 so it hasn't been quite a year yet. If you have any questions I maybe able to help or direct you where you can get help.
What do you use to input in the activities for each P90X workout?

What I am trying to say is. How do you know how many calories you are burning per session?

I am a new member here on fitday and have the p90x sitting here I just need to press play and bring it. I am trying to study the CDs since I will have to go off of memory and hand written notes. I live in a shipping container in Afghanistan and the gym does not accommodate this type of exercise.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.