Thread: fullbar
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Raising hand...

I got the chocolate fullbar. I came home (late afternoon) and was having a chocolate craving and thought, well its an hour before I cook dinner, so what the heck. Probably doesn't work. BULLLL CRRAPPPOOOLLLAAA... within 20 minutes my tummy was OVER full. I couldn't believe such a thick little bar could fill me to beyond full! Even my husband was like, wow, what is wrong with you? I told him I was STUFFED, and actually felt a little bad! He told me to never eat a whole one again lol. So now, when I am going to eat or whatever, I have a HALF of a bar, and that works just perfectly.

So, to answer your questions, yes, it does work. Too good in fact. I too was skeptical, but I am a believer. Also, if I don't want to eat, I will eat 3/4 of one and it feels like I have had a full out meal. Not good to do all the time, with missing all the nutrients of veggies, etc at a normal meal, but instead of skipping a meal, or eating junk late at night, my full bar box is my best friend.

Good luck and I hope it works as well for you all!
Get your head right, and your body WILL follow! Anything is possible when you make enough little changes.

My goal is 100lbs in 1 year.

Starting Weight: 216.5 (7/1/10)
Current Weight: 205.5
Weight Loss Totals: 11

July 2010: 9 lbs lost

Goal 1: (below 200!!!) 199 by 9/1/10
Goal 2: (half way to overall goal weight): 167.25 by 12/18/10
Goal 3: (max "healthy" BMI!) 141.1 by 4/8/11
Final Goal: (woooo!) 118 by 7/1/11
myoutwardbeauty710 is offline   Reply With Quote