Thread: fullbar
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
myoutwardbeauty710
FitDay Member

Arrow

Raising hand...

I got the chocolate fullbar. I came home (late afternoon) and was having a chocolate craving and thought, well its an hour before I cook dinner, so what the heck. Probably doesn't work. BULLLL CRRAPPPOOOLLLAAA... within 20 minutes my tummy was OVER full. I couldn't believe such a thick little bar could fill me to beyond full! Even my husband was like, wow, what is wrong with you? I told him I was STUFFED, and actually felt a little bad! He told me to never eat a whole one again lol. So now, when I am going to eat or whatever, I have a HALF of a bar, and that works just perfectly.

So, to answer your questions, yes, it does work. Too good in fact. I too was skeptical, but I am a believer. Also, if I don't want to eat, I will eat 3/4 of one and it feels like I have had a full out meal. Not good to do all the time, with missing all the nutrients of veggies, etc at a normal meal, but instead of skipping a meal, or eating junk late at night, my full bar box is my best friend.

Good luck and I hope it works as well for you all!

http://1battleatatime.blogspot.com/

My goal is 100lbs in 1 year.

MY FIT DAY STATS:
Starting Weight: 216.5 (7/1/10)
Current Weight: 205.5
Weight Loss Totals: 11

July 2010: 9 lbs lost

Goal 1: (below 200!!!) 199 by 9/1/10
Goal 2: (half way to overall goal weight): 167.25 by 12/18/10
Goal 3: (max "healthy" BMI!) 141.1 by 4/8/11
Final Goal: (woooo!) 118 by 7/1/11
myoutwardbeauty710 is offline   Reply With Quote