View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #29 (permalink)
davej323
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliteweightloss View Post
I've been putting some of my clients on the "Elite Weightloss" program and so far so good, most of them are making huge progress. I myself am a personal trainer, and i think this is the best weight loss plan i've ever seen for women. check it out at:

Elite Weight Loss Package
I realize this is blatant SPAM, but here are a couple of quotes from that website:

"High carbohydrate, Isometric, food combining, food separating, high protein, Ketogenic are just a few types of diets we combined with work out routines."
(I hope you see the self-contradiction in that statement)

"Hollywood Stars have mastered the art and science of losing body fat, while keeping muscle doing exactly this, using the proven program which has been used time and time again."
"On TV you are always hearing about the so called 'secret' diet and workout plans of the rich and famous and this is exactly that"
(Not that "Hollywood stars" are the most reliable source for scientific information, but what makes this different than any of the other dozens of "Hollywood star diets" that litter the magazine covers?)

I think most of the people coming to this website already have some kind of nutrition plan in place, and for you to use this forum for blatant advertising purposes (which also attempts to discredit whatever plan someone is already using) is shameful.

Last edited by davej323; 06-30-2010 at 05:42 PM.
davej323 is offline   Reply With Quote