View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
dbrinkley80
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to dbrinkley80

Hi Jennifer! I'm Diane. I wish I could get my boyfriend off of soda. He's actually really skinny but ALL he drinks is Mt. Dew. I don't know how his insides haven't shriveled up and died yet.

That's so awesome that you and your boyfriend can work on the journey together! I wish you both the best of luck! The best advice I can give you is to just clean the house out of all the junk, then you simply can't "accidently" eat it. Its saved my butt more than once this past six weeks. Although sometimes its good to have a little snippet, it will keep you from an unholy binge. My vice is bacon on either Saturday or Sunday morning. I'm a bacon whore. It has actually been easier giving up sugar than bacon. So I try to just have one or two slices and leave it at that. Find a good balance that works for you, and you will be more successful in the long run.

I'm seeing my best friend tonight, and even though she lives on the other side of town, I'm kind of hoping I end up at her house later so I can use her scale, I'm curious to know what my number is. I haven't seen it in a couple of weeks. Its probably not really changed, seeing as my measurements really haven't, but it would be nice to do a check. Its both a blessing and a curse to not have my own.
dbrinkley80 is offline   Reply With Quote