View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
mhunter1222
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitday_jim View Post
I just thought of a possible enhancement that might work. What if we just added a way to enter extra calories in your activity chart? So, in the case where you know the machine told you that you burned 300 calories, you could just enter an extra 300 calories without having FitDay do the calculation for you?

Give me some feedback on whether that would help. It would get around FitDay needing to know every activity, but isn't quite as convenient.
I think this would be great. For example, yesterday I worked out on the eliptical trainer and it has a feature to enter your weight and age and it calculates everything for you and shows your where you target heart rate is, etc...

At the end of the workout it shows you a workout summary with your total time, calories burned, distance, etc... I think those are the three main important components of any workout summary. It would be nice just to have a function to enter those as a customized activity. I just wrote the workout summary down and when I got home I did the best I could to adjust the time on the standard option available to get it as close to the calorie burn I had from the workout summary.

Last edited by mhunter1222; 01-20-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: added to
mhunter1222 is offline   Reply With Quote