Community
Notices

TNT Diet

Old 06-07-2010, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

Default TNT Diet

I started the TNT diet about 2 weeks ago and already shed quite a few Lbs.
I hate calling it a diet as every time I "dieted" I gained all the weight plus some back on after. So what I am calling this venture in my life is the TNT Lifestyle.

Anyone else on this Lifestyle?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default RE: TNT Diet

Yeah, I just started about the same time that you posted this thread! I lost a lot of water weight at the beginning, but I feel like I'm losing fat now. I don't have access to a body fat tester, so I'm not sure what my percentage is. But I have lost 20 pounds (down to 250 from 270) and I definitely can notice less belly fat.

I'm also doing the p90x weight training dvds (not doing cardio/yoga). I've definitely seen some increases in strength so far.

Never knew I wasnt getting enough protein! I had no idea that I needed about 180 to 200 grams per day for my body mass. That was probably the best thing I've learned from the book.

How has it been working for you?