Notices

Disgusting Weekend

Old 06-01-2010, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Kristyn, sorry you had a bad food filled weekend. I had one myself so I feel your pain.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

You guys make me laugh about the scale...I've sent mine to work with my husband for 2 weeks before...

Kristyn, in order for that weight gain to be legit, you would have had to consume 22,750 calories over what you burned. Common sense check says that's probably not right. Folks that have already posted are right on track. Can you give yourself till the end of the week or so and see where you are then?

I had an unfortunate cramming-way-too-much-food-in-the-body episode last Wednesday, doubled what I should have eaten, and I figured if I got on the scale the next day I would just fall into the black hole, so I was really careful for the next four days, then weighed, and it was a much gentler way of assessing where I was than weighing right after. Get that stuff out of your system literally and figuratively (your head as well as your intestines ), then pick up and move on. You can do it!!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:35 PM
FitDay Member

Morning Kristyn....Just thought I'd touch base with you and see how you're doing today. Hope you're feeling better, back on track and not beating yourself up anymore.
Have faith in yourself....keep up the good work and stay healthy.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for checking in Dizzy. I have been back on track this week. Although I gained two pounds from the weekend. But that's okay. I don't plan on overeating this weekend and should get right back to where I need to be.
How has your week been?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:11 AM
FitDay Member

Atta girl...The 2 pounds you'll lose...the memories you'll have forever.

Not bad....this week i've pretty much eaten everything that's not tied down (must be hormonal or something). I'll fix it though...Just a slip...not the first....won't be the last. What can I say, I'm human. Tomorrow...back on track.