Thread: 100 lb club
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoVeggieMaMa
FitDay Member

Send a message via Yahoo to EcoVeggieMaMa Send a message via Skype™ to EcoVeggieMaMa

Hi!
I started my 100 pound weight loss on December 1st. I have so far lost 20, but I know that is the big easy bit in the beginning.

I gained mine when I was doing IVF and then put on bed rest for my entire pregnancy. The hormones I was injecting along with inactivity destroyed my body and afterward my spirit when I saw what had happened to my body. I have no regrets. I have a lovely son and adore him very much, but it has been hard at at times I have felt hopeless.

I am not sure what happened, but something inside me said enough and I am very focused and committed to being healthy for him. I am also looking for support.

I am not into any diets, so I am afraid I can't help much in that department. I am more into going back to the lifestyle I had before I married my husband who loves to eat, and not necessarily the best things for our bodies.

I have changed the way I do things by eating better quality foods and making sure I have lots of activity. I also have thyroid issues and PCOS. Things that are not making this easy, but I am determined.

I am a 45 year old vegetarian, striving to be vegan again. I like to take from all sorts of methods to find a good balance.

Peace & Blessings,

Jo
EcoVeggieMaMa is offline   Reply With Quote