Notices

Article in my local paper about weight loss

Old 01-18-2010, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Article in my local paper about weight loss

This is an article that was in my local paper over the weekend. Thought everyone might like to read it. It gives the "supposedly" top 10 foods to eat to lose weight.

Deanna

Top 10 food and drinks to lose weight, get in shape - Independence, MO - The Examiner
Old 01-19-2010, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

That should be a great reference for everyone if they are looking for good food! good find!
Old 01-19-2010, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

You are from Methdependence?!? Awesome! Tell me that's not how you lost the weight!

I'm from Olathe, KS. My fiance is going to lose weight similar to you, and we will all be success stories.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by doggiesnot
You are from Methdependence?!? Awesome! Tell me that's not how you lost the weight!

I'm from Olathe, KS. My fiance is going to lose weight similar to you, and we will all be success stories.
LOL. No I lost weight the good old fashioned way by watching what I eat. However, if you and your fiance would like to come to Independence, I am sure you could find someone who would be happy to fix you up with a "diet plan".

For those of you wondering what we are talking about- my hometown of Independence, MO is known as the meth capital of the US. Scary huh?

Strange thing is- we live in a beautiful very historical city. Home of Harry Truman and the starting point of the Three Trails- Santa Fe, California and Oregon. Also the birthplace of Ginger Rogers. There are bad parts of town just like any place else but overall it is a nice place to live!

Last edited by showmenow; 01-20-2010 at 01:11 AM.