Creative diet to weight loss >

Creative diet to weight loss

Community
Notices

Creative diet to weight loss

Old 05-25-2016, 12:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Creative diet to weight loss

I am working on night shifts. I find it difficult for following a healthy diet for weight loss. If you can suggest a good healthy diet and also a good way to track my weight loss it would be good.

TIA
Old 06-02-2016, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

I have been drinking mummy magic weight loss tea for two months and shed 35 lbs from my body. It's safe yet very effective blend that worked for me.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:59 PM
FitDay Member

ya i agree with Evie_Dawson..Keep track your weight in weekly basis and for diet concern, Eat only when you are hunger. Never eat Jung foods..
Old 06-06-2016, 10:23 PM
FitDay Member

Night Shifts automatically reduces your weight because your body clock is not accustomed to such lifestyle, thus your appetite falls.
Just give it time :P

On a serious note, incorporate at least half an hour workout in your regime in the evening. Try to avoid eating high carb and fatty diet they provide in the company, or nearby. Stick to vegetables and bring your own meal (preferably salads or fruits) on your shift.

Prepare yourself something before going to your shift. Whole carbs like quinoa are really good way to not gain weight and stay healthy. Yes, the taste of quinoa is not agreeable with everyone's sensibilities so you can try and experiment a bit.
This extremely tasty version of quinoa will probably change your mind-

http://www.fabhow.com/make-quinoa-pizza.html
Old 06-06-2016, 10:53 PM
FitDay Member

I work the DuPont schedule, rotating every 3 to 4 days on 12 hours shifts. Sometimes I eat out of boredom or just to stay awake. My go to food is carrots and celery to munch to stay awake. I keep the bags of baby carrots on hand and if I'm in a hurry I buy them cut up, it cost more it is a way to stay on track. I bake my own kale chips and sprinkle Italian seasoning and parmesan on them for a change. I spend my day off preparing food for work. With never getting used to 1 shift it is a constant battle to stay awake since I also have an hour each way commute. We need to just keep fighting and don't give up.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

Working in a night shift it may be difficult for you to follow a proper diet schedule. It is very important to add meat and fruits to your diet plan. Meat contains proteins and its good for health. Also try to drink lots of water in a day this increases water level in your body and helps you to stay without eating food for longer time.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:22 PM
FitDay Member

I have been through it all and know what's it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can't be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I've worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.

Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.

First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can't eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...

This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it's good for the heart.

However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It's so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I've found a great addition to help any one out, it's a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don't get all crazy on me and say diet pills don't work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn't meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It's an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it's the best pill I've tried and I've tried cupboards full. Now this doesn't mean you have to follow my foot steps but I've successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.

Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.