Notices

The Best Way to Lose Weight

Old 04-23-2016, 02:53 PM
Banned

Default The Best Way to Lose Weight

If you’re looking for the best way to lose weight, you’re probably thinking of it on a long-term scale as well as short-term. No-one wants to put all the weight back on again after you’re tried so hard to lose it! But what’s the best way to lose weight and keep it off for long term sustainability? For a few tips, read on.
If you want the best way to lose weight for the long term, changing your eating habits is essential. You can’t expect to lose weight if you don’t cut out some of the fat and extra calories in your diet, so thoroughly review what you eat and make changes where appropriate.But, a healthy diet doesn’t mean a boring diet. Indeed, having a variety of exciting foods is essential to keep you motivated and make sure the weight stays off. There’s nothing worse than being bored with what you’re eating, because then you’ll be more likely to give in to temptation and will waste all your hard work. Make a meal plan for the week including plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meats and oily fish to get all the essential nutrients you need. Don’t succumb to the assumption that all fats are bad – a lot are essential! Oily fish, nuts and olive oil should always be included in your diet. Check out websites or cookbooks for healthy and interesting recipes. Variety is the spice of life, and will is a key component to the best way to lose weight. Why? Simply because with variety, you’re more likely to stick to it!Changing the way your food is prepared can be another great way to lose weight, often without even noticing. Swap your fried chicken for a skinless oven-cooked breast, give the high-fat salad dressing a miss in favour of a nice bit of olive oil, or swap your morning latte for black coffee and lose up to a pound in a week. By simply swapping some of your food for healthy alternatives you’ll barely even notice you’re dieting!.......
Old 04-23-2016, 02:55 PM
Banned

source Lose Weight Fast And Easy Tips

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-24-2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-19-2016, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Eat healthy, exercise regularly (at least 1 hour per day).

Eat mostly vegetables and fruits, limit carbs, and as little sugar as possible.
Drink lots of water.
Eat every 3 hours, but in small portions.
As soon as you feel hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If you're still hungry, eat something healthy and in small portions.

Go for a morning run every day, right after sunrise. Best time to get fresh air (oxygen).

If you can, join a gym and exercise for 2-3 hours every day.

If you cant join a gym, go running, jump rope, ride a bike, or play some other type of sport.
Also, if you can, buy a fitness hula hoop (they're weighted). This makes you lose weight, but it especially makes you lose weight around your belly, hip and thighs.

Hope that helped!
Old 06-30-2016, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hello. My friend has introduced me to this way of life .I hate the word “diet”. I know that is a good way to lose weight for me. Could anyone suggest me a good way to lose weight? I am waiting for your response

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-30-2016 at 01:41 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-03-2016, 11:31 PM
FitDay Member

Let's move on to find out about some good ways to lose weight fast:

Drink a full glass of water before each meal.

Eat a portion of fruit before your meals.

Choose healthy snacks.

like Salad snacks

Nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews)

Fresh fruit Oatcakes,

Digestives or crackers

Cereal and breakfast bars

Learn to enjoy exercise.

Hope you understand it.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-04-2016 at 03:08 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-11-2017, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

I completely agree that we should focus on burning fat rather than losing weight. One of my friends used to take diet seeds to keep herself fit and healthy. It actually worked she looks more fit and well maintained than before.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:49 AM
FitDay Member

I am a young mother. I have a problem with being overweight. I like to read, watch TV.
Previously, I worked fantasy sport, played volleyball, ran in the mornings.
After the birth of a child's life has changed. The extra kilos started to come very quickly, drooping side.
I had done bunch of diets, yoga, sports, nothing helps. Weight is in place.
Help me please.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-13-2017 at 02:11 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-07-2017, 06:52 PM
FitDay Member

staying focused is a great strategy
Old 03-21-2017, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Gym + cardio
do 30 minutes cardio in the morning. Then hiit workout in the evening. Cut all sorts of sugar except fruits.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

I guess.. Eating healthy is always the key and a little cardio won't hurt..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.