Notices

acquire a good habit of eating

Old 07-07-2015, 08:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default acquire a good habit of eating

if one really want to lose weight and get a healthy life style .do not think to lose as fast as possible never ,it definitely wouldn't be healthy and will gain back very soon . so you need to begin from your daily life .you at least need two scales .one weight you and another weight your food . both of them are very important . even the food scale is more important . it will help you to acquire a good habit of eating . then you will get a kind of healthy life style as well .eat right food with right quantity at right time . i measured my food more than a month and i learned how to count it by my eyes .so now i do not measure food every time . but when you want to cook for your whole family . measure it before cooking and tell your family do not eat too much especially to your kids . step by step they will know how to control their appetite. and you can show the total food to your kids before cook and tell them these are enough nutrition for them if they eat more ,they will gain weight ! i use this way to help my son control his weight . it works .but you need to keep doing that at least for months .

no things is easy . so does losing weight . but it will be done when you got a right way and continue to do it .

my food scale is great and accurate , cute! my son even looks it as a toy and always want to measure something with it ! "Carelove" is the brand on amazon . good luck !
Old 08-15-2015, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks

Thanks for the . I have a food scale. I will begin using it.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Health tips !

Originally Posted by veronica5916
Thanks for the . I have a food scale. I will begin using it.
I've been trying to follow a slimming world plan lately to get on board with healthier habits and in the last month I've shed almost 10piunds and feel great. Think it's a combination of exercise and convenience in cooking healthy meals though . Everyone has different requirements when losing weight and changing eating habits..I am a big foodie so I've always been inclined to snack a lot!! I bought the slimming world magazine lately and they have these products called the actifry on special offer. Quite good for convenient cooking and for things like stir fries and healthy curries. Link is here - homeandcook.co.uk/slimmingworld

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-18-2015 at 06:19 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-25-2016, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default your food and your weight

I used to count calories, restrict my food and I was so strict with myself, but I but I found that way does not work for me or many others,
Your body needs to be nourished, so slim shakes, diet bars etc do not work long term. By all means kick start and clean your digestion with a detox like Home Detox Box. Then eat plenty of foods with fiber that clean you out, stop you feeling hungry, and actually help remove sugars and cravings and please drink plenty of water.

You are what you eat! but restricting your food is pointless unless you have also discovered why you are eating what you are eating and what you are craving for.

Emotional eating is a hazard and can be understood very easily with help.
inside out is whats new and healthy.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-25-2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 03-07-2016, 07:07 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing this useful thread. I am also using perfect meal plan in my fitness club to lose weight. Balanced diet is also an important factor to loose weight.

Personal Trainer Florida