Notices

The Diet that doesn't exist ...

Old 08-11-2015, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default The Diet that doesn't exist ...

My first post here.

I'm overweight and unfit.

I resent even the thought of having to count calories.

Why doesn't the following diet exist ????

Imagine, you walk into your local restaurant, and they give you the food you're allowed to have. PERIOD. Why can't THEY track how much food I'm supposed to have, that's what computers are for, right ? They have a chef there that knows how many calories is in the food, right ? How hard is this ?

I go to the place where they change the oil in my vehicle and they know like every single thing about it from the dawn of time, why can't a restaurant know how much food I have eaten if I always go there ?

Why do I have to keep track of it, what am I, a book keeper ? I just want to eat food and not have to think about it, why can't this be somebody else's job to figure out how many calories I'm allowed to have, weigh all the food, put it in a package, and just let me eat it ?

Or, why can't there at least just be a smart phone app that I aim at the food and it either makes a loud PING with a green check mark so I can eat it, or a big family feud BUZZER sound with a giant red "X" so I know I can't eat it. I don't care how many grams of protein is in the food, I just want to eat it.

I think half the reason I and everyone else is so fat is because the diet and fitness industry seems intent on making being skinny and fit as HARD and COMPLICATED as POSSIBLE. I just want somewhere that I can go where they hand me the food I can eat, and then I eat it, end of story. And I magically lose weight because they figured all that out already. Why do I have to figure it out, they know way more about the food than I do, why don't they do it ?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:09 AM
FitDay Member

I love this. And I feel this way too.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator

I'm surprised more people do not go to weight-loss retreats, spas, and resorts!
Old 08-17-2015, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

this is good I love this
Old 08-25-2015, 08:04 PM
FitDay Member

great ! i love this
Old 08-27-2015, 05:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Prepared meals?

Have you ever tried doing the order ready to eat diets from either Nutri System or South Beach? I lost over 50 lbs on the Nutri System and kept it off a couple years until an accident rendered my exercising impossible. It isn't an exciting meal plan and is expensive compared to just doing it yourself, but does take the guess work out and the boredom makes eating less compelling. One note: everyone I knew who also took the Nutri System same time I did, ended up having gall bladder problems and some having the removal surgery.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I am getting three meals a day, seven days a week delivered from BistroMD. Not very far in but so far the food is very good. Their nutritionists take care of all the bookwork! It's a bit pricy but so worth it for me. No decisions to make, food to buy, or food to cook.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:15 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah true..I have also joined the diet center a few days back . I am also getting three meals in a day. But currently nothing has changed.....so i wanna know details about this . Should I quit it?

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-11-2016 at 01:49 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 01-10-2016, 10:26 AM
FitDay Member

Every restaurant has a website that you can look up the calories in their meals.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:32 PM
FitDay Member

Great Idea.I personally appreciate you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.