Notices

where to get vitamins?

Old 03-14-2014, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default .

Last edited by ohelp; 03-05-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:52 AM
Super Moderator

For the B vitamins, look for nutritional yeast. It is sold from the bins at Whole Foods (and I'm sure a lot of other health food stores) and it's also on supermarket shelves (check the nutrition and health foods areas of the supermaket). It's flaky, and a bit cheesy-tasting. I love it on popcorn and in pancakes - it does make them taste like they have parmesan seasoning.

If you see the 'Premium' variety of Bragg Nutritional Yeast, choose that. 1 tbsp has 1 gram fiber, 3 grams protein, and lots of iron and B vitamins, zinc and selenium. 1 tbsp alone gives you 140% of the daily value for B6. It's so high in those vitamins because it's fortified.

It's not cheap, however. You don't need much (a tbsp) so that makes it a good source. But the non-premium from a bin would be cheaper.

Look on the supermarket shelf for cereals that are rich in B vitamins - there are many choices there. Breakfast cereals are kind of expensive, too, so look for sales and check the serving sizes on the box.

For vitamin E, egg yolk is a source, also flaxseed oil. Check the oils on the supermarket shelf and see which are good sources - some are fortified with vitamin E and some are good sources alone. Read the nutrition information to choose the best. Same with spreadable tub margarines.

Breakfast cereals are good because they are often fortified with vitamin E. Look for that information.

Vegetables have vitamin E. Spinach, greens, squash, tomatoes, broccoli, peppers. Nuts and seeds are good sources, too.

Are you a vegetarian? Chicken and fish are good sources of vitamin E if you are not vegetarian.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hi..!
There are many foods which highly rich with both vitamin.Best and cheap source for vitamin B are meal products, wheat and rice . And for vitamin E fish, nuts and sunflower seeds are the best .
Old 06-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Banned

Default Vitamins overload

There are a lot foods that contains Vitamin E such as tofu, broccoli, avocado, shrimps and nuts. As for Vitamin B, there are a lot of Bs so what do you really want to have?

Last edited by fitterdebbie; 06-01-2014 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:59 PM
FitDay Member

For Vitamin B you can eat Graphs, mango, orange, pineapple, watermelon, beans, soy beans, in non veg chicken, eggs, cow milk, beef

for vitamin E papaya, guava, pomegranate, avocado, beans, and eggs
Old 06-24-2014, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
For the B vitamins, look for nutritional yeast. It is sold from the bins at Whole Foods (and I'm sure a lot of other health food stores) and it's also on supermarket shelves (check the nutrition and health foods areas of the supermaket). It's flaky, and a bit cheesy-tasting. I love it on popcorn and in pancakes - it does make them taste like they have parmesan seasoning.

If you see the 'Premium' variety of Bragg Nutritional Yeast, choose that. 1 tbsp has 1 gram fiber, 3 grams protein, and lots of iron and B vitamins, zinc and selenium. 1 tbsp alone gives you 140% of the daily value for B6. It's so high in those vitamins because it's fortified.

It's not cheap, however. You don't need much (a tbsp) so that makes it a good source. But the non-premium from a bin would be cheaper.

Look on the supermarket shelf for cereals that are rich in B vitamins - there are many choices there. Breakfast cereals are kind of expensive, too, so look for sales and check the serving sizes on the box.

For vitamin E, egg yolk is a source, also flaxseed oil. Check the oils on the supermarket shelf and see which are good sources - some are fortified with vitamin E and some are good sources alone. Read the nutrition information to choose the best. Same with spreadable tub margarines.

Breakfast cereals are good because they are often fortified with vitamin E. Look for that information.

Vegetables have vitamin E. Spinach, greens, squash, tomatoes, broccoli, peppers. Nuts and seeds are good sources, too.

Are you a vegetarian? Chicken and fish are good sources of vitamin E if you are not vegetarian.
This is what makes me decide to be a part of this board. So informative.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Only eat everything fresh and you will bring vitamins in organizm.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ohelp
Type Viewersfacts and see many of vitamins there.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lol

Originally Posted by Veronica131
Type Viewersfacts and see many of vitamins there.
LOL Viewersfacts is a review base site not selling vitamins there.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rohitnum1
I will suggest u simple foods which u eat daily and it contain vitamin also
vegetable- carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and kale
also milk, rise, eggs it also a source of protein
fruits-peaches, papayas, and mangos
U will be happy to know that ice cream is also contain huge amount of protein and vitamins.
It is very helpful and i think it will cost not much because we buy this as daily grocerry products.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.