Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
I wanna lose weight to have a baby club (join me) >

I wanna lose weight to have a baby club (join me)

Community
Notices
View Poll Results: WHATS YOUR WEAKNESS
NO TIME TO EXERCISE
14.29%
NO ONE TO EXERCISE WITH
28.57%
NO MOTIVATION
71.43%
HAVE ALREADY TRIED AND FAILED
0%
I LIKE THE WAY I AM
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

I wanna lose weight to have a baby club (join me)

Old 05-23-2010, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

Talking I wanna lose weight to have a baby club (join me)

SOO! I am 24 Yrs old and i am married, I wanna have a baby so bad, but i am just too big to get pregnant and i cant IMAGINE adding more weight to what i already have. I mean come on girls, who all feels this way? I want you to join me in my journey and check in daily, every other day, or weekly and lets post our progress. Ill start with me! Of course!

STARTING WEIGHT: 339.1 lbs
GOAL WEIGHT 180.00 lbs
STARTING DATE: 5/23/2010

LETS TRACK OUR PROGRESS.... AND LETS HAVE A BABY. I NEED SOME SUPPORTERS... I CANT DO IT ALONE, SO WHOS WITH ME?!
Old 05-23-2010, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

I'll support you, but there is no way on God's green earth I'm having another baby. Sorry, 3 is my limit, that and I'm getting waaaayyyy too old. Well not too old to have a baby, just too old to keep up with a toddler.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

I love that you already appreciate the idea of being a mom, before you are trying! I am 21 and I just had twins a year ago. I'm so young and it wasn't planned, but they are the best part of my life and I love being a mom! My husband and I want a big family, but I gained about 20 pounds from that pregnancy and I want to loose as much as I can before I have another baby, rather than gaining 20 on top of that!! I am with you!

I also had really bad progress over this weekend and ended up gaining back everything I have lost over the last few weeks because I had an old highschool friend come over which led to eating like we did in highschool again...

Starting weight: 143
Current weight: 143
Goal weight: 135
Goal date: 6/30/2010
Old 05-25-2010, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi katarriffick,

I am starting to feel like I am following you around on these boards! Ha ha ha...

Do you have any idea when you and your Husband want to start trying?

Count me in. I went off the pill in the middle of April and started tracking my foods at that time. I have lost 5.8 pounds. I have since sort of fallen off the wagon of tracking my foods but have been focusing more on healthy eating that hopefully will result in weight loss and prepare myself for healthy eating during pregnancy.

Here's my stats:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 145.2
Goal: Not sure here but I think I will shoot for between 138 - 142. I am more so seeing what my body is comfortable with.

Current nutritional goals: Load up on fruits, veggies and other healthy foods first to have less room for the not so healthy stuff. Cardio 4 - 5 times a week, steadily increase weight training each week (currenly 4 days a week for about 20-25 minutes)
Old 05-25-2010, 12:10 PM
FitDay Member

My hubby and I have decided it's time for another baby (we have a 21 month old daughter), but I weigh more now than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with her! I've struggled with my weight my whole life, but something recently has just clicked and I'm ready to be serious and committed. I'm so sick of feeling like people only see me as "the fat friend" or automatically scanning a room I walk into to see if I'm the biggest woman in the room..I usually am.

So, here are my stats:

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 250
1st Goal Weight: 200 (hopefully by Dec. 31st, 2010)
End Goal Weight: 125-130
Old 05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
FitDay Member

Count me in!!

After a month out of the loop I'm ready to stop feeling sorry for myself and kick the weight off. I began my journey to get healthier in early February and I do feel a lot healthier now but the weight still hasn't come off as fast I would like it. My hubby and I want to have a baby but I want my body to be healthy enough to handle it. I'm ready to be a mommy and a healthy one at that. So, yes I'm completely in because I'm finally ready to make the commitment wholehearted.

__________________________________________________ _________________
Starting weight: 215lbs
Current weight: 200lbs
Goal weight: 150lbs
Old 05-26-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Hey Guys!

Todays a great day! Thank you all for supporting me and supporting yourself in a journey to a better you and in the long run your babies! To answer a few questions, me and the hubby really dont wanna try until i get the weight down. I am working on it. Walking, trying to move around alot. IT CAN BE DONE, we just have to stick with it. Thank you all for taking my poll, i see a lot of us just dont have the MOTIVATION to get out there and do it. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS CONSISTANCY! I am the worse at that, not just at weight loss but in everyday life and work. lol. I am in San Antonio Tx so its hot here.... so i know thats gonna make me sweat like crazy! Haha... I have a sit down job so i have some odds against me but i am bound and determined to get this done. Seems out of everyone on here i am the HEAVIEST! but i dont mind, cause that means i just gotta work a bit harder.

****ONE QUESTION FOR YOU ALL****

I am looking for a DECENT scale... i dont want a digital cause they are constantly giving me inaccurate readings... i was thinking more along the line of one of the ones you stand on and the dial goes around but a heavy duty one. Like Health o meter, i just cant seem to find one here in san antonio, walmart and target have digital and i have one already but it give me the wrong reading everytime! Please help with ideas if you can!

Thanks so much guys... i am going to be posting weight progress every SUNDAY so you are welcome to join in on that day or whenever. Also i am going to be starting a weight loss facebook page to track progress and as soon as i have that up and running ill let you know. Until then if you wanna add me on mine, i believe its Http://www.facebook.com/kristinamariebarrios

Thanks for reading guys!

Good Luck!

Kristina