View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
fourank
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Hi fitgirl (sounds like you're ready to drop the wannabe!),

I'm maintaining. I do cardio 4-5 times a week (right now it's either tennis or jogging). I do two full-body workouts with weights twice a week.

I've been kind of afraid to back it off...it's not too much different from what I was doing when losing. I know I will change it up eventually, just to keep it different and I doubt I'll be playing much tennis when it's 95 degrees...I think at that point I'll hit interval training pretty heavily on the treadmill and exercise bike.

I have some DVDs and pilates that I can throw in there also. I think the key is to do more than just one thing over and over and over again.

Sounds like you have a pretty good plan. If it stops working, you'll know soon enough, and you can change it.

I wish it stayed under 95 degrees where I am at. I am deployed and on a diet. I have a goal weight of 175 and currently at 222. so I still have a long way to go. I run and do aerobics everyday.

As for the diet I would think that it is still a game of numbers the only difference is how big your numbers are when you are maintaining.
fourank is offline   Reply With Quote