Notices

Lizzycritter's very good day

Old 05-24-2010, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Lizzycritter's very good day

Just got back from my clothes shopping trip. I was hoping I'd fit into a size 8 by now. I grabbed a pair of size 6 shorts, just to see how far I had to go until I got into my "goal" size. Imagine my shock when I could get them over my butt, and button them! I will admit they're a bit snug, but I have 15 lbs or so left to go, so I left with 5 pairs of size 6 pants. I found some awesomely HAWT!!! size 7 jeans to go with that the next store over.

On top of that, I got my car back after a week in the shop, my new bathroom floor and cabinets will be here in 15 minutes, and the hubs is taking us all out to Red Lobster for dinner tonight.

Gotta tell you, it feels GREAT to have this day, it's long overdue.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Lizzycritter
Just got back from my clothes shopping trip. I was hoping I'd fit into a size 8 by now. I grabbed a pair of size 6 shorts, just to see how far I had to go until I got into my "goal" size. Imagine my shock when I could get them over my butt, and button them! I will admit they're a bit snug, but I have 15 lbs or so left to go, so I left with 5 pairs of size 6 pants. I found some awesomely HAWT!!! size 7 jeans to go with that the next store over.

On top of that, I got my car back after a week in the shop, my new bathroom floor and cabinets will be here in 15 minutes, and the hubs is taking us all out to Red Lobster for dinner tonight.

Gotta tell you, it feels GREAT to have this day, it's long overdue.
Hi Lizzy, you have come a long way and have come so far, you well desrve days like today! enjoy it!!!!! i'm really happy for you!
Old 05-24-2010, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go Lizzy!!! I bet you are feeling amazing. Enjoy your dinner tonight you deserve it girl! Keep up the good work.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

that is so wonderful!! i remember when I could fit back into a size 6 again. such a great achievement. I'm sure you are glowing with confidence and look fantastic
Old 05-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

A big WAAAAHOOOO!!! to you, Lizzy!

Isn't it amazing how one dressing room trip can make or break your day

Somehow, it's a bigger boost than seeing a loss on the scale sometimes.

Julia, hang in there...you can't be far off! Hope things are well with your family and that you're taking care of yourself.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

How exciting!!! Keep up the good work!!! Thanks for sharing and making me smile. =)
Old 05-24-2010, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

Celebrating with ya girl....Congratulations. You've worked so hard...you've earned this feeling....Enjoy it.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Way to go Liz! I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to have a day like that myself!! Congratulations!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Awesome...

just awesome!