Notices
Like Tree3Likes

I need a good diet

Old 09-26-2011, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default I need a good diet

my eatting ha gone to shit, i'm eatting way more junk than i should be this is the reason i've put on all the weight i've lost before.

i'm looking for a diet that works that's not super intence to start off with
Old 09-26-2011, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

My preference is still the Weight Watchers Diet, it's not about restricting what you can eat, it's about portion control, and knowing how much you can eat.

It can be a little costly though, I stopped it because of the costs, the main things I took out of it were:
- if you bite it, write it
- eat less, move more

They have a pretty good community and support group, and the online version is great, Meetings are a great way to meet people in the same boat as you too.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

I don't really have a set diet but I usually have plain oatmeal in the morning for some carbs, then fish, chicken w/ veggies or a salad for lunch. And have no carbs at dinner time. Works for me.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

well i looked around on the net abit today. and saw the simmple steps i can take to start with, this is mostly managing how much i eat more than what i eat for the moment.

eat 5 meals a day (3meals 2 snacks)

snack shouldn't be bigger than the size of your fist

meat for meals shouldn't be bigger than the size of your palm.

no eating 3 hours before bed, so that would be 8pm usally for me.

i'm also starting to count cals again where i can.

this is the first day i'm trying to control how much i ate and i'm hungry, but i'm gluping down water to compensate
Michele S. Bowen likes this.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Watchers

I'm doing Weight Watchers to. I tried when I was much younger but it has changed. I am following the Points Plus program. I didn't join so I use a free online points calculator at makegoal.com. It does teach portion control which is key. You can eat whatever you like as long as you stay within you pts goal. A friend of mine is in WW so she shares information with me.

Good Luck.
Nancy
Old 09-29-2011, 03:43 PM
FitDay Member

The Slim in 6 (AKA: Beach Body) diet is awesome. You eat all your favorite foods but in moderation and a snack in between. Ofcorse excersize is always a large boost. I lost 30 lbs on it 3 years ago butlet myself go so I am back on it again.
Good Luck
Old 09-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

What are some good foods that you like and what are your junk weaknesses?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:50 PM
FitDay Member

if want to have good body you need to suffer many things to acquire your precious body.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:26 PM
FitDay Member

to gain a good body you need a discipline to your self
Old 10-17-2011, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
my eatting ha gone to shit, i'm eatting way more junk than i should be this is the reason i've put on all the weight i've lost before.

i'm looking for a diet that works that's not super intence to start off with
I read that as... been stuffing my face, help me, don't give me anything that is hard work.

Good luck with that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.