d
0%
d
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Crossfit takes you over the top !!

Old 04-23-2010, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Crossfit takes you over the top !!

I Have always been in pretty good shape but 6 months ago I got hooked on cross fit and it has completely changed the way I look at working out all togther. I GET TOO !! It makes you push your self farther and harder every work out. It as toned me up and dropped my body fat ny at 6 %. I have seen my strength shoot through the roof, my bench went from 195 to 265, squat 335 to 455. when i started i was only capable of doing 7 pullups at a time now i blast through them them at 45 at a time. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. you dont have to be in good shape when you start you just watch you form and stick with it untill you finish the workout and as you progress your workouts get shorter and short not becuase there is less to do but becuase you go faster and faster !!! i sware by it CHECK IT OUT !!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:15 PM
FitDay Member

I feel the same way about crossfit, I have considered myself to be in decent shape, in the past 3 months ive lost about 15lbs. i look, and feel better. I am also measurable stronger and fister. i try to follow the crossfit endurance schedule, which CF do you do? sucks theres not a whole lot of crossfitters here=/
Old 05-23-2010, 04:48 AM
Super Moderator

I'd like to see you blast through 45 pullups. Post of a video please, that would be amazing to see. BTW are you talking unassisted (real) pullups or assisted? Either way post a video, I find that too hard to believe.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

gt,

firemanchris7 posted a similar post a while back, you might find it if you search a few months back. It was also posed as a poll and was phrased like a "testimonial." I'm going to have to call troll on this one. Or bot.

Last edited by tandoorichicken; 05-23-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
gt,

firemanchris7 posted a similar post a while back, you might find it if you search a few months back. It was also posed as a poll and was phrased like a "testimonial." I'm going to have to call troll on this one. Or bot.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...8-moobs-_.html

yeah he recommended a workout that was a sure fire way to get rid of moobs. If that were the case there wouldn't be so many guys having gynomastia surgery. Moobs can be caused from a few things, genetics being one, a change in the amount of testosterone and estrogen in the body, etc. That was why I sort of recommended an estrogen blocker/ reducer. If the OPs moobs in that thread are bad enough to bother him, he should seek medical attention and have blood work done to see if there is anything medically going on... but what do I know? lol

I'd still like to see firemanchris7 blast through 45 pullups, I personally think it's total BS but was trying to be subtle about it earlier. Those of you that have read some of my posts before know that being subtle isn't my strong point. I've never bragged on how many pullups I can do but would be willing to may a friendly little paypal bet that I can do more unassisted REAL pullups that he can on his best day!

firemanchris7 let me know if you are willing to man up to the challenge. After all if you are going to come on the internet and make some outrageous statements like you did, be prepared to back them up and show the losers like myself that you are legit. I'm game, are you? BTW nothing against crossfit... keep in mind that I've never done it before.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-24-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

troll +1
Old 05-27-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

I'd pay to see that pull-up contest, maybe even join in... but I'm afraid that my 9 (on a good day) will just make me look wimpy compared to chris' 45... lol
Old 05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tandoorichicken
I'd pay to see that pull-up contest, maybe even join in... but I'm afraid that my 9 (on a good day) will just make me look wimpy compared to chris' 45... lol
I could probably do close to 20 on a good day (I have several videos of me doing 16-18) but I'm pretty confident that what ever I did, it would be enough. 45 is just a ridiculous claim.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I have several videos of me doing 16-18
My new goal is to catch up with you.