Notices

Forum log-in problems

Old 05-11-2010, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default Forum log-in problems

Every time I log into FitDay, and then go to the forums, it leaves me logged in while I am at the main forum page, but whenever I click to go into a separate category (ie:weight loss, support, etc), it logs me out! I have to log back in, and cross my fingers that when I go back to forums it will keep me logged in so I can post!

And no, this has nothing to do with my cookies or browsing history. I've checked all that.

What's up with this?!
Old 05-20-2010, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

uhh....hello?

I asked a question.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

I don't have an answer, sorry. I have a problem with anytime I try to post a reply to a forum thread, it says I'm not logged in. Then I have to login AGAIN, find the thread I was looking at and then try to post a reply. Aggravating.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:59 AM
FitDay Member

That's exactly the problem I'm having! It always does it when I FIRST come to the forum after logging in...it makes me log in again! And then after that, everything seems to work fine.

I just don't get it!