Notices

What are some good teen weight loss tips ?

Old 02-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Banned

Default What are some good teen weight loss tips ?

What are some good teen weight loss tips ?
Old 03-06-2015, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Post Here's some tips that helped me lose nearly 40 pounds

REALLY watch your food portions, reduce the amount of food you consume per meal. Find a couple fruits and veggies you enjoy, and eat those instead of chips, or other fatty snack foods (for me, it was grapes, I love them. And cucumbers too ) I know people say this ALL the time and it may feel like it's pointless, you think: "oh, I didn't eat very much today..." or "I only ate healthy stuff today, I'll be fine." BUT, you must, must make time for exercise every day! It will make a difference and help you lose weight much faster in the long run, plus, you'll feel much better for it
Old 03-10-2015, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

start running! use google to search for "couch to 5k". It'll get almost anyone running for 30 minutes within 9 weeks or so. Don't assume you can't do it. Unless you have some real medical reason, you can. And it's free.