Notices

Daily Calories "left"

Old 06-04-2014, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Daily Calories "left"

My mobile Fitday posts the number of calories left for the day that I may consume to stay within "budget." My desk top version offers calories consumed and daily limit, but does not make the calculation, or at least I don't see it. I like seeing that simple, "you may eat this many more calories today," info. Is it somewhere on the desktop, or do I need to do the math?

TIA
Old 06-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Administrator

For online accounts, the calorie budget can be found by clicking on the "Home tab" and under dashboard.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I agree, the calorie budget makes no sense. Any math I try to do to make sense of the number does not work. Could someone please explain what that calorie budget number means? When I am already over my limit for the day, why does it show that I have calories left? Thanks!!
Old 02-13-2015, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by edfesq
My mobile Fitday posts the number of calories left for the day that I may consume to stay within "budget." My desk top version offers calories consumed and daily limit, but does not make the calculation, or at least I don't see it. I like seeing that simple, "you may eat this many more calories today," info. Is it somewhere on the desktop, or do I need to do the math?
TIA
I have wondered this as well. I just click the "Fitday 2" tab, where it shows me a different version of the dashboard - the calories left/budget is available there.