Thread: Atkins
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #92 (permalink)
terribear27
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil.oh.me View Post
How would that work Richard? Just through email or what?

Yes, Holly it does begin now. As Richard stated earlier, it all begins by simply starting over again. Great thing about it is, as long as you live, each day is a new opportunity. Never too late.

Your losses must have been hard. I've done the divorce thing. Among other horrible things. Let's decide not to give any of it any more power.

SO HOW DO WE ALL, THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO TERRI, SUPERSIZE THIS SUPPORT GROUP? IDEAS? I AM TOO YOUNG AND SEXY TO BE FAT!
I like your thinking! I am not sure how to supersize this group.. I just happened upon it. It seems like we have all been through bad times and use food to comfort us. That is something I definitely need to stop. I too am in a place where I have decided to take back the power I have given to food and empower myself to look good. I have also decided that I want to look good for me and I am not doing this for anyone else. Though I have a very supportive husband(my second marriage), I have to focus on losing the weight and feeling healthier for me because that is what makes me happy. I hope we can support each other through the good times and bad.

I like your idea about whipped cream with cinnamin. I too eat the sf jello with whipped cream! Yum!

Last night, I tried jicama sauteed in butter and sprinkled with cinnamin and apple pie spice. It tasted yummy, kind of like spiced, warm, crunchy apples.

I am trying to explore a variety of foods to keep me interested and not bored so that I can stick to this way of eating. This is not a diet but a way of life!!!

Let's keep in touch and motivate each other to do this right!
terribear27 is offline   Reply With Quote