Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Hi i do weightwatchers and im not saying its the best diet but it made me change my attitude to eating and gave me discipline in my routine. I know alot of people have had no success with the points plan but i think every diet needs willpower to achieve the results wanted. Be it Atkins.low-cal,low-carb etc. Each one will have different guidelines and the right one will be one that fits around your lifestyle that you can adapt to easily not the other way around!
You want a diet that doesnt take over your life in such a way that it will make you feel guilty if you ever go off track. After all you want to maintain your weight when you get to goal. Remember it isnt a race and no matter how long it takes to achieve you will get there! The most important thing is to lose weight in a healthy and steady rate!
Choose a diet that suits your life and works for you. Its important that you are positive throughout your journey to goal so dont do anything drastic that will make you unhappy. Good Luck and keep posted on your success
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote