Notices

Hello! I am new here

Old 08-27-2014, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello! I am new here

I have gained so much weight it is awful. I am here to try and lose a lot of weight. I have tried WW and it works great, I just don't have the money right now to pay for the WW tracker. Any advice or tips on how to stay motivated would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm going to war knowing I won't win.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

Use all the things you learned at WW to help you continue your diet. Use the food log here to keep your calories within range (it won't be points plus with 0 points and bonus points, etc... it will just be a calorie limit that you set yourself and keep in view).

There's a lot of support in the motivation section here. There's a way to track your activities so that if you exercise, you can see that it makes a difference.

You can do it!
Old 09-11-2014, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default You Got This!!

You've gained experience from WW so go ahead and KICK your diet's butt!! They offer some great recipes and ways to stay on track and now that you've done it before, you're 1 step ahead of the game.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome, Jones!