View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I can't check in because my scales are broken! I thought it was the batteries so changed them but it did no good :/ financial times are not good so who knows when I will be able to replace :/ :/ :/ BUT I will keep on logging and will have to resign to weighing at my moms once a week when I go of a weekend.

Quinn, talking of 'bad' foods not tasting so good - as it's my birthday today I grabbed my favourite bacon, tomato & mushroom sandwich from my favourite cafe and didn't enjoy it half as much as usual. I'd of much rather had my cereal and banana - am slightly concerned that I've ruined my favourite treat forever lol

Also on a positive note, I've tried having a couple of squares of dark chocolate this week (80cals) instead of the usual 200 cals of milk choc (and I still want more!) and it's true that it does satisfy the craving much better.

Sorry that most people don't seem to be having a very good time this week - I don't know my weight obviously but can't imagine there would have been a change TBH.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub to make the most of having no working scales at the moment lol, just for today tho because it's my birthday YAY
Was 150lb
Soon to be 133lb
missmatch76 is offline   Reply With Quote