Thread: Very Tired
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
showmenow
FitDay Member

I have the same problem too. I fall asleep every night in the chair after dinner for about an hour or so. I even told my husband the other night that I am getting into a terrible habit of doing that. I tried something different a couple of days ago.

At about 8 pm, I got on the treadmill and walked for about a half hour. I usually don't do that in the evening, I try to do it during the day. After walking that night, I was really pumped up and full of energy. I think I will try to walk for at least awhile every evening and see if it doesn't help things. I also found some vitamins at Target. I have never taken vitamins of any kind but I am going to try these. I was looking at daily multivitamins and came across these. They are Targets brand and called Weight Defense. The bottle says multivitamin dietary supplement- specifically formulated to help you while you control your weight. They are not any kind of weight loss pills- just vitamins.

I think alot of it has to do with the weather and daylight savings time. It gets dark so early and I am ready to go to bed. I don't remember having this problem when it was warm and stayed light later and I could get outside. Another problem is that my husband works 3rd shift, so he always takes a nap in the evening before he goes to work. Maybe my mind is telling me since he is sleeping it is ok for me too

I don't know but either way I am going to try the walking and the vitamins. I will let you know how it works.

Deanna
showmenow is offline   Reply With Quote